Level 3 Effective Coaching
Level 3 Award, Certificate in Effective Coaching
Who are these qualifications for?
These qualiﬁcations are for learners at all levels who want to develop their knowledge and skills in effective coaching within an organisational context. They are ideal for both new and existing coaches.
Benefits for Individuals
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need to be a leader
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
Benefits for Employers
- Know what it takes to be an effective coach
- Understand the role and responsibilities of effective coaching
- Learn a recognised coaching model and the tools and techniques to support it development needs
- Understanding Good Practice in Coaching Within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Coaching Within an Organisational Context
- Reflecting On Coaching Skills Within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking an Extended Period of Coaching within an Organisational Context
How is the Qualification Delivered?
- Online Tutor-Led (Microsoft Zoom or Teams)
- In-House Training
- Classroom Training
How is the Qualification Assessed
- Reflection Activity
- 6 Coaching Hours (Award) or 12 Coaching Hours (Certiﬁcate) and a Reflective Journal